Monday 4 May 2009

014 Possible plan

Whilst trawling through old CD's of backups form last year I came across a plan that I knocked up for a modular layout concept that never really got off the ground, but in the back of my mind I always liked the idea of of a forestry narrow gauge line. I kind of think that it would be a freelance setting based in the highlands of Scotland as that seems to be the most possible senarios. I realise that this would take a huge amount of trees to make and that might be restrictive time wise, but I guess once you get an idea in your head.. I think the challenge to this is also that the lines enter either side at the same heights but there would have to be some gradients in order to carry the line over it's self. There again if the lines entered at the rear then that would make the problem a whole lot easier. Some more plans and variations need to be worked on I think to get this how I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment